May 27, 2010

A Song

Well, here is a song, done with my synths and stuff. DX7, Juno, and DX drums. Did some processing and sequencing in Ableton Live. Also had some guitar. I have no idea what to classify this as. It is called "Mumber," because I misspelled "number 1" when naming it and I decided to stick with it. A friend describes it like this:

Aha, yeah; aha, yeah, yeah drumset and eerie piano tune. Minute one, I’m in a 23rd century cathedral, electric organ ushers in neo-acolytes into the friendly arms of the one true faith. We are all gathered under neon-lights standing over shiny reflecting white tiles beneath us. There are no walls and no doors, only one faith. Minute two, it’s the queue for all of us gathered to begin our absolutions. Everyone starts bobbing in place to the beat. We are one, we are one faith. We are mumber. Cool.
You can listen to it here 

No comments:

Post a Comment