February 1, 2010

New Things for the Blog

I've been thinking a little about the format of this blog and I have decided to set some kind of rough format. I'm hoping that this will force me to post regularly. Starting today I will have two new features.

On Mondays I will post what is basically an electronics 101 series of posts. This is mostly for me to review and remember stuff that I learned in college and promptly forgot, but also serve as a way for beginners to learn about simple circuits.

On Fridays I will have a post on skepticism/science, because reason rocks. I have already done two posts like this (here and here). Don't expect these to be super long essays, although some of them might be. It all depends on the amount of time I have. Some of the posts might be about things in the news, others might be about something cool I read that week and want to share. I will probably get stuff wrong too, but that's how we learn.

I enjoy feedback too, so feel free to post comments.

I'm hoping to start on a new project soon too, or at least finish some older ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment